Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Take time...

Take time to snooze in the midst of your business schedule.

I find it overwhelming at times, so much things to do, yet so little time.

Yet in the midst of my busyness business, I reminded myself to enjoy, rejoice and celebrate my life with families and friends, this is becoming increasing important to me as I aged..

Money, you can always earn more but friends and families, simply priceless..

Take time to think~
It is the source of power.
Take time to read~
It is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to play~
It is the secret of staying young.
Take time to be quiet!
It is the chance to seek God.
Take time to be aware~
It is the chance to help others.
Take time to love and be loved~
It is God's greatest gift.
Take time to laugh~
It is the music of the soul.
Take time to be friendly~
It is the road to happiness.
Take time to dream~
It is what the future is made of.
Take time to pray~
It is the greatest power on earth.

To everything there is a season, 
A time for every purpose under heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment